Monday, February 18, 2013

it's alright I'm okay..

it's alright I'm okay.. don't worry about me..
Hidup itu warna warni ya?.. kadang warna kamu kuning, biru, pink, kadang warna kamu abu-abu..
Saat warna kamu abu-abu, saat itulah titik terkuatmu, when you thought you are weak that's the moment of struggle win. 
Kamu jatuh, terpuruk sakit, terluka begitu dalam but it doesn't mean that you are over. Mau gak mau hidup akan terus berlanjut, semua harus kembali berjalan seperti biasanya.
Seberat apa sih penderitaan kamu dibanding adik-adik yang lagi berjuang ngelawan kanker? Kamu terluka, jatuh karena orang yang kamu sayangi apa iya terus kamu minta dikasihani??.. Apa yang kamu alami itu juga banyak dialami orang-orang lain di dunia ini.. 
Jangan pernah mikir kalo cuma kamu yang ngalami hal kayak gini, so silly :)
I just need a time, to heal, stepping away from a society just for a while, in the meantime don't asking me about this wound so that I can focus to be a better person.
Life must go on, like it or not, you are the one who decide it. Follow your bitterness or walk through the catwalk with your head up high?..
So make your day beautiful no matter how.. Think about them who had the worst problem, don't think about yourself. This is part of Allah SWT plan, cheers up Shanti..
It's alright..I'm okay.. I think God can explain.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment