Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I miss Bali already

It's been 4 day since I left Bali..
What do you know.. yaa I miss Bali already.. about the situation, I miss the day that I've been through there..
It's really sad when you have to go from the place you loved. 
I miss the weather, the people, the crowded, the activity,, I miss my friends.. and yes I miss him also.
But that's not the point about what I miss..
I like living there, yes I have imagine that someday I will leave Bali, but not this soon..
No one know, well I guess, except Dea, Lidia, Cece, Babul, Veve, and he..
I miss my ex-team at Grapari Kuta.. it such a fun when you work with the people you care.. and they also care about you..
...
What do you know.. guess what.. I just opened my FB messages.. voila.. there is a message from my old friend Hasyim, he gave the information about vacancy job at his office.. weewww.. like day dreaming in this afternoon..
Come on Shanti do not wasting the chance.. 
Bismillah.. Ya Allah SWT please bless me for this job.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment